From grant writing to goal setting, we've got you covered.
Sarah draws on 12 years of experience from some of the nation's best Development offices. Her successes in proposal writing, prospect strategy, pipeline building, business planning and Development marketing have garnered millions of dollars in charitable support.
Selected client projects:
- $500,000 grant to help rehabilitate children with neurological impairments
- $100,000 grant for a theatre company's expanding children's educational program
- $50,000 grant for the diversity initiative of a biomedical research institution
- $12,000 in scholarship funds for undergraduate students
- $10,000 grant to launch web-based support for depressed parents and their children
- Wrote the case statement for the largest and most far-reaching academic global health enterprise in the US
- Designed a corporate sponsorship program for a new Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) elementary school initiative
- Assessed, created, and helped implement a fundraising plan for a university's corporate and foundation relations operation
- Helped senior medical researchers to identify and apply for suitable grants
- Reached out to foundations on behalf of a university
- Facilitated a fundraising fundamentals workshop with nonprofit trustees
- Interviewed Director of Development candidates for a growing nonprofit
- Provided one-on-one consultation to experienced professionals new to fundraising.