Sarah draws on 12 years of experience from some of the nation's best Development offices. Her successes in proposal writing, prospect strategy, pipeline building, business planning, and Development marketing have garnered millions of dollars in charitable support.
- Advised a college president on major gifts and campaign strategy
- Developed a comprehensive assessment and recommendations to revitalize a college's fundraising department
- Wrote the case statement for the largest and most far-reaching academic global health enterprise in the US
- Designed a corporate sponsorship program for a new Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) elementary school initiative
- Facilitated a fundraising fundamentals workshop with nonprofit trustees
- Interviewed Director of Development candidates for a growing human services nonprofit
- Provided one-on-one consultation to experienced professionals new to fundraising.
- $500,000 grant to help rehabilitate children with neurological impairments
- $100,000 grant for a theatre company's expanding children's educational program
- $50,000 grant for the diversity initiative of a biomedical research institution
- $12,000 in scholarship funds for undergraduate students
- $10,000 grant to launch web-based support for depressed parents and their children
Sarah's rates are competitive and exploratory meetings are complimentary. We'd love to learn about your nonprofit!